Commercial Drivers License Info Wyoming

Generally, if the vehicle you drive has a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,001 pounds or more, or is designed to carry 16 or more passengers (including the driver), or you transport hazardous material in an amount which must be placarded, then you are required to have a Commercial Driver License (CDL) to operate that vehicle. If you need more detailed information to determine if you are required to hold a CDL, please refer to the “Do I Need a CDL?” chart.

There are exemptions for military, firefighters, farmers and ranchers; however, you are still required to hold the non-commercial class of license with the proper class and endorsements for the vehicle you are driving.

Wyoming Commercial Drivers License – Aug 2015

Wyoming CDL Manual

Wyoming CDL Manual

This Commercial Drivers License information is from the official state government page for Wyoming. We make every effort to provide the best and most accurate information possible. It is your responsibility to check that you have the most recent Wyoming Commercial Drivers License information.

Need Commercial Drivers License information for another state? Try the links below.

Last modified December 3, 2015 by Tom Archer